Monday, October 15, 2007

Virus Update...

So the doctor says I have a virus with flu like symptoms. This was determined after two visits in three days with a fever never long staying below 100. It was also determined after a second strep test (gag) a blood drawing mono test (poke) and a flu test. The last test involve a narrow piece of plastic with a small sponge on the end being inserted 5 or so inches up you nose. This was not a pleasant experience. I recommend everyone trying it at least once. All except for Dad, he can already relate in more detail than I hope to ever have. So I will remain at home and drink fluids and hope to eat someday. Yea!

1 comment:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

ick! I will refrain from having any sort of instrument stuck that far up my nose. I am so sorry! Hope you get better soon. It's always so annoying to go through all that junk and then have them say "well, it's a virus, so go home and tough it out!" Just GIVE ME SOME DRUGS. I don't care if it is a sugar pill, don't make me feel like I wasted my time! Grr. Anyway, get better soon! Hope Virginia doesn't get it with her weak immune system...