Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm on Time!


Katarina went on her first walk in the stroller the other day. She is finally big enough that she can sit up and see what is going on during our walks. She loves it. She is so alert and likes knowing what is going on and seeing everything there is to see. I love watching her explore her world and introducing her to new things. Yesterday she was sitting in her walker while I was reading. After a few minutes her whole tone changed, she became much happier and talkative. I looked over and saw that she had found herself in the mirror on her walker. She would smile and see herself smile back and smile even bigger. It lasted a good two minutes. It is one of the cutest things she has done yet. She got a frog outfit from her uncle Bruce and aunt Annette before she was born. She is big enough now to ware it and I think she is really cute in it. On Valentines day we went over to Jayme's parents for breakfast. We had Belgian waffles with strawberries. It was so tasty. Jayme is still feeling pretty lousy. He has energy to do about one thing a day. He normally chooses the kitchen, which is a big help to me. I hope you all have a great week. Tomorrow is Jayme's birthday, the big 3-0. I hope he is feeling well enough to celebrate a little bit. :)



Posted by Picasa

No comments: