Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Welcome to Sickville

I know that I'm three days late in posting this. We have all been sick with the nasty cold that is going around. We've been focusing on the necessities and the blog didn't make the cut. Jayme still has it pretty bad. Katarina is still congested and absolutely hates it when I suction out her nose. She has been doing a lot of extra sleeping but she is still pretty happy when she is awake, all things considered. She and I have spent most of the week in her room with a humidifier. The 25th was my birthday. We went over to my mom's to celebrate. We let Katarina try out the walker that was there. She loved it and we brought it home for her. She loves being up and seeing what is going on. Her favorite thing to do is watch the fire. She still enjoys the gym a lot, but she likes to lay sideways under it. She is getting good at grabbing the ears on the monkey that hangs down. Jayme and I are keeping things low key and trying to get better.

1 comment:

Peggy Glasmann said...

I love the look on BOTH Grandpa Jay's and Katarina's faces. That was precious. Thanks for joining us for breakfast and take care of your hubby!