Sunday, January 11, 2009


The beginning of this week was busy. We said good bye to Ali on Monday. We made homemade spaghetti at my mom's house and took lots of pictures of all of the grand kids. We will miss being able to see Ali and Liam but I am sure they are excited to get back to Hawaii to see Brian, who has been on tour with the Navy since October. The next day we met up with them again so that we could all watch Ross's basketball game. The game didn't look so good at the start but Philomath pulled it together and won a good game. Katarina also started sleeping at night this week. She doesn't sleep through the night but she sleeps at night. Her sleeping during the day is still very sporadic but getting sleep at night makes most things worth it. She is three months old now. Sometimes it feels like time is going so fast. Other times it doesn't. She is very photogenic and I have way too much fun taking pictures of her. I think that I left the cord to down load new pictures at my mom's so I don't have any pictures from the last half of the week. You will just have to wait until next week. We hope you have a great week.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: