Monday, January 12, 2009

I forgot to thank all of you that have created mii characters on our wii. We got the wii fit with our Christmas money and have been working out diligently since we got it. The reason that I thank you guys is because when I am doing my morning run a few of you are bound to show up to cheer me on, and occasionally show me up, and there is nothing like doing aerobics with all your smiling faces up on stage with me. I would show you pictures but we look pretty ridiculous.
You will have to visit so you can try it out.

3 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

lol, that is so funny! It just goes to show, we're there with you in spirit :-) sort of..... Although, you should be careful when you are caught running with people dressed as criminals (as in the case of Keegan and Zach!)

JVKsquad said...

try doing aerobics with zach or keegan next to you, you think one of them will body slam you if you mess up:)

Megan Zimmerman said...

Yeah, it is pretty fun!! I like the tightrope walking. and the ski jump...probably cuz those are things I can't do in real life!!