Sunday, January 25, 2009

Getting too Big








We knew that these pj's were getting a little small. It was the last night that she was going to ware them. When we got here out of bed we saw that she has burst out of them sometime during the night. She just keeps growing and growing. In fact, I fed her about an hour and a half ago. About a half hour ago I noticed that she was opening her mouth anytime anything got near it. I wondered if she might be hungry and decided to make her a little bottle. (This is not an uncommon thing, I am still working to increase my milk supply.) It took her about fifteen minutes to drink that bottle, and the two others that daddy made for her, totalling 5 and a half ounces. I don't know where she puts it all. She is really starting to chunk out though.



Katarina comes to karate with me on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Normally the instructor's wife is there and loves to watch her. Sometimes she is not there. On those days Katarina does karate with me. It normally puts her to sleep.

One day she was making a lot of noise after a nap and then quieted down before I got up to her room. This is how I found her. She is finding her thumb more and more often.


Katarina tried out her rocking chair. I think she is still a little small for it. :)


Katarina loves exploring things with her mouth. She still isn't very good at getting things to her mouth but whenever she does she takes advantage of it. I love watching her explore and discover.



This is the outfit that Sister French got for her at her baby shower. She looks really cute in it.


I thought the "deer in the head lights" look was very fitting for this outfit. I finally found the cord to the camera so that I could down load all of the pictures that I have been taking. I hope you have enjoyed them. Have a great week.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Heeeeeeyyy!!!! Been a long time, and now what a cute little baby girl you have!!! Love the pictures, so happy for you both. Hope you guys are doin' great, will have to check back in on ya again. :) We have two kids and live in Texas now, who woulda thought!