Sunday, January 18, 2009


I still don't have my cord to connect the camera to the computer so I can't post any pictures from this week but I got the pictures of Katarina's baby blessing that my dad took. I had a very hard time picking my favorites. I love taking pictures of and looking at pictures of Katarina, I must be a mom or something. We had a pretty relaxing week. I got to go to karate on Tuesday and Thursday. The woman that normally watches Katarina during class wasn't there on Tuesday so she got to join me on the floor. She actually fell asleep as I did front kicks up and down the mat. It must have brought back memories of before she was born. Katarina has been very social this week. Friday evening my dad stopped by when he was in town for a few minutes. My mom stopped by after work on Saturday and played for a little while. She also talked with Jayme's parents multiple times on Skype. The most recent time that she talked with grandma she looked right at the screen and smiled and smiled. We are very excited, after almost a month without an oven we should be getting ours fixed. We are happy to be able to have more variety in our diet. We had Megan over for dinner on Thursday. We all had a fun time on the Wii and both Megan and Jayme logged a least thirty minutes on the wii fit. It was very amusing. Katarina has started two new things this week. She started giggling. It is the best thing in the world. She hasn't done it very much, and mostly for her dad, but I love it! She still plays with her gym on a daily basis. Her new thing there is that she will hit the things with one hand while she sucks her other thumb. It is great to watch. She really enriches our lives.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan Zimmerman said...

Thanks for dinner! It was a lot fun. And jayme, you will definetly be able to beat me on the Wii. See you guys later this week!

Claire said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!